Meal replacement shakes are trending in the world of health and nutrition. If you’re looking for a meal replacement shake to lose weight or boost your nutrient intake, the Kachava Meal Replacement Shake is a great option.
Meal replacement shakes often contain fillers and additives that are actually detrimental to your health. The Kachava Meal Replacement Shake, however, is among the cleanest and most nutrient-dense meal replacement shakes in the market.
Keep reading for a detailed review of this meal replacement option. We’re also comparing the Kachava Meal Replacement Shake with similar products to help you make the best choice that’ll meet your nutrition needs.
What Is Kachava?
Inspired by ancient wisdom and powered by superfoods used by tribal cultures, the Kachava Meal Replacement Shake simplifies your nutrition needs, providing high-quality protein, fiber, Omega-3, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants.
A busy life often takes its toll on the body, making it absolutely essential that you get a daily dose of high-quality macro and micronutrients. The Kachava Meal Replacement Shake does exactly that, ensuring you’re powering your body with a blend of exotic superfoods.
This protein shake is made from plant-based ingredients, including, quinoa, chlorella, coconut, shitake, amaranth, maca, sacha inchi, chia, and acai. When blended together, these ingredients offer the full-spectrum of protein, fiber, omega-3, calcium, B vitamins, iron, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, etc.
You’ll also get a potent blend of organic veggies and fruits like beet, carrot, spinach, kale, celery, tomato, etc. For digestive support, this product is fortified with enzymes and probiotic/prebiotic blend. It also contains superfruits and herbs that boost your immune system.
In 2 scoops of this meal replacement supplement, you’ll get 24 grams protein, 9 grams fiber, 26 vitamins and minerals, and omega-3 fatty acids. This product contains high-quality protein that’s derived from plant-based superfoods.
The Kachava shake is the perfect way to consume nutrient-dense superfoods like camu camu berry, acai berry, shitake mushrooms, ginger root, brussel sprouts, kale, amaranth seeds, etc.
How to Make Kachava:
Unlike other protein shakes that have a chalky texture, this superfoods powder mixes easily with water or a plant-based milk like almond milk.
All you need to do is to add 2 heaped scoops of Kachava protein powder to 12-14 oz of ice-cold water. Blend or shake well and you have your nutritious protein meal replacement shake ready.
You can get creative and add more nutritious ingredients to this meal replacement supplement to bump up its nutrient value. Add your favorite berries to this shake for a potent antioxidant punch or blend in some fresh citrus like oranges for immune-boosting Vitamin C.
Whether it’s breakfast on the go, a post-workout protein boost, or a nutrient-dense mid-afternoon snack, the Kachava meal replacement shake is your go-to option for a well-rounded nutrient supplement that’s powered by plant-based superfood ingredients.
The Kachava Meal Replacement Shake can be purchased for around $80 for a 930 grams bag. This meal replacement shake can be purchased online via Amazon. It’s also available in some health food stores and specialty nutrition outlets.
How It Compares
We picked a few similar products available on the market to see how they compare:
- RSP TrueFit Meal Replacement Shake
- Orgain Meal Replacement Powder
- Garden of Life Meal Replacement Powder
Product Comparison Table
Best Kachava Reviews
1. KaChava Meal Replacement Shake
This product is crafted to give you the optimal balance of three essential macronutrients – protein, fiber, and essential fats, keeping you full for hours while supporting healthy body function.
It helps control cravings and is a low-calorie supplement that can support your workouts. Use the Kachava protein powder to give your body a great boost of not only protein, but also powerful antioxidants and phytonutrients.
Fortified with a probiotic and prebiotic blend of healthy bacteria and enzymes, your digestive function will improve with the regular consumption of this protein shake.
The Kachava protein powder has been extensively tested and refined for great taste and smooth texture. It is smooth, creamy, and delicious.
Containing high-quality plant-based protein sources, the Kachava protein powder offers 24 grams protein per 2 scoops alongside omega 3, antioxidants, fiber, essential vitamins, and minerals, giving you all essential nutrients in one powerful protein supplement.
2. RSP TrueFit Meal Replacement Shake
- Premium Grass Fed Whey Protein – 25g of ultra premium, grass fed whey protein that is sourced from farms in the USA, never treated with added...
- Lean Meal Replacement Shake - Use TrueFit as a lean meal replacement shake for weight loss, protein powder for muscle gain, or post workout...
- All-in-One Performance Nutrition – So much more than just a protein powder. Each serving also contains 12 organic fruits & vegetables,...
- Recovery & Muscle Support – Each TrueFit serving contains 25g of grass-fed whey protein, over 5g BCAAs and 4g glutamine & glutamic acid so you...
- Better for You Clean Label – TrueFit is Non-GMO, Gluten Free and contains zero artificial ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious flavors...
This product contains whey protein sourced from California and Wisconsin farms. The RSP TrueFit Meal Replacement Shake contains whey protein derived from pasture-raised cows that are never treated with rBST, rBGH, or other growth hormones.
It also contains a blend of fruits and veggies, and has an extremely balanced nutrition profile.
The USP of this meal replacement powder is that it contains branched chain amino acids and glutamine in addition to whey protein, making it a well-balanced and complete protein supplement.
Use this protein powder to energize your body and build lean muscle. This low-carb, high-protein supplement keeps you feeling full longer, prevents hunger pangs, and promotes healthy body weight.
Most users report that this protein powder mixes well to form a creamy drink and tastes delicious!
Made with grass-fed whey and fortified with amino acids, and glutamine, this protein powder has amazing nutritional value. Your body will receive complete protein from the whey and amino acids, while the fruits and veggie provide essential micro nutrients.
3. Orgain Organic Meal Replacement Powder
- Includes 1 (2.01 pounds) Orgain organic plant based creamy chocolate fudge meal replacement all-in-1 nutrition powder
- 20 grams of organic plant based protein, 7 grams of organic dietary fiber, no sugar added. Contains Orgain's original organic sprouts, greens,...
- USDA organic, vegan, nondairy, gluten free, lactose free, soy free, carrageenan free, non-GMO, no artificial ingredients and preservatives
- Great as a supplement to your daily diet and nutritional needs. Good source of vitamin B6, vitamin C, riboflavin, thiamine, iron, and pantothenic...
- Ideal for healthy, on-the-go nourishment for men, women, and kids. These are perfect for breakfast shakes, smoothies, meal replacement drinks,...
Made from plant-based sprouted seeds and grains, fruits, and veggies, the Orgain Organic Meal Replacement Powder serves as a great nutritional supplement for men, women, and kids.
This product delivers a healthy dose of plant-based protein and contains no artificial ingredients or preservatives.
Similar to the Kachava Meal Replacement Shake, this protein powder is made from superfoods like chia seeds, sprouted flax seeds, lentil sprouts that repair your muscles and tissues with high-quality protein.
This meal replacement shake can be used as a pre or post-workout protein shake.
Add this powder to make breakfast smoothies and shakes, thereby, adding protein, vitamins, antioxidants, and fiber to your diet.
Most users find that the Orgain Meal Replacement Powder tastes mildly sweet with a nutty flavor. Its pleasant flavor and creamy texture make it easy to drink it.
Unlike similar products, this meal replacement powder blends well with water or plant-based milk, making for a deliciously smooth protein drink.
This product delivers 20 grams of high-quality protein per scoop. It has an excellent amino acid profile because of its unique blend of plant-based protein sources.
This meal replacement powder is also an excellent source of vital nutrients like vitamin B6, vitamin C, riboflavin, thiamine, iron, etc.
4. Garden of Life Meal Replacement Powder
- ON THE GO NUTRITION: 20 grams of clean, organic plant protein with 44 superfoods including organic grass juices, fruits and veggies and fiber to...
- POST WORKOUT RECOVERY: Help build lean muscle and boost energy with this power packed meal replacement.Does Not Contain Any of the 8 Major...
- VITAMINS AND MINERALS: This delicious vanilla protein powder is packed with 21 vitamins and minerals
- MEAL REPLACEMENT SHAKE WITH PROBIOTICS: Tasty, smooth protein shake with 1.5 billion CFU probiotics and enzymes for easy digestion
- VEGAN PROTEIN POWDER: Organic, gluten free, Kosher, vegan, dairy free, soy free, Informed Choice Certified (Trusted by Sport), non GMO whole food...
An organic, plant-based meal replacement powder, this product provides high-quality plant-based protein. Made from raw sprouted superfoods, the Garden of Life Meal Replacement Powder gives you 20 protein per scoop.
Perfect for vegans and vegetarians, use this protein powder to build lean muscle and maintain a healthy body weight.
The Garden of Life Meal Replacement Powder gives you well-rounded nutrition and is powered by 44 superfoods, including sprouted amaranth, sprouted quinoa, sprouted millet, raw fruits, and greens, and more.
Refuel your energy after an exhausting workout with this protein-packed meal replacement shake. Whether you’re a student, a busy mom, or anyone trying to add a nutritious, plant-based supplement to your diet, this product is definitely for you.
It’s fortified with probiotics and digestive enzymes that improve your gut function and help your body absorb all essential vitamins and minerals contained in this protein shake.
Garden of Life Meal Replacement Powder comes in four flavors, including chocolate, vanilla, lightly sweet, and vanilla chai. Most customers report that each of the flavors has a pleasant taste, with vanilla and chocolate being the top favorites.
This product contains a blend of various plant-based ingredients that provide very high-quality protein balanced with essential amino acids. Besides, you also get a generous dose of vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, and healthy probiotics – everything you need in a meal replacement shake.
Overall, we give the Kachava Meal Replacement Shake a rating of 4 out of 5 stars. It’s a great source of high-quality plant-based protein, features clean, organic ingredients, and also gives you a great boost of essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Though it’s slightly more expensive than similar products, it definitely gives your body well-rounded nutrition and is a great option for those looking for an organic protein supplement, made with plant-based superfoods.